Why this Project?
· Cloud Nine Residence Project, is a project of mixed concept close to TT Arena Stadium. Hotel, shopping center, residences, offices and shops will be located in Cloud Nine Residence has a land area of 46 thousand square meters.
· Cloud Nine Residence project bearing the signature of world famous architect Broadway Malyan and has an investment cost of 700 million dollars. The 38-storey residence block includes City Suites, City Apartmenst and Sky Suites. The project includes 987 residences, 518 offices and a shopping center with a rentable area of 40 thousand square meters.
· Skyland Istanbul residents can access concierge services through smart building technologies and benefit from various services such as technical service, paramedics and shopping.
· While the air conditioning technology in the residences creates different heat values in different places and enables a more comfortable and economical life, the touch panel stands out with the ability to control the entire lighting and air conditioning system through mobile devices and computers.
· In the Seyrantepe region, whose face is changing every day and gaining prestige, the Cloud Nine Residence project, implemented in a location adjacent to the Turk Telekom Arena, attracts people with its location. With its direct connection to the TEM highway, exit to Ayazağa and Maslak via Cendere street, and being located right next to the metro station, Cloud Nine Residence is extremely ambitious in introducing a unique life to approximately 15 thousand people with its easy access to the airport, bridges and main arteries.
· The famous Galatasaray Türk Telekom Stadium is right next to the project
· 3 minutes walk to metro station
· 5 minutes to FSM Bridge, the second bridge of Istanbul
· Dazzles with the 3600 view it offers
· Apartment types from 1+0 to 4+1
· Aside from the exclusive social facilities, the project has an exclusive mall
· Provides fitness and wellness centers
· Luxurious apartments enhanced with smart home technology
· Concierge services
· Car park with a 3.500 vehicle capacity
· Security and surveillance cameras 24/7